At ASPO Prosthetics, your safety is our top priority as we remain committed to providing you with the best possible orthotic and prosthetic care. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken precautions based on state and federal mandates and guidance from the Ministry of Health Malaysia (KKM).
These precautions include:
- Equipping our clinics with face masks, gloves, and hand sanitiser for staff and visitors
- Enhancing sanitization measures and practising regular hand washing
- Limiting the number of guests in our clinics at the same time
- Delaying appointments for anyone who has experienced or been exposed to someone with any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: a sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, or fever at or greater than 37 degrees Celcius.
- Offering remote appointments via video call
- Your mobility and the proper function of your devices are considered essential to your health and well-being.
- As essential healthcare providers, we want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.
For questions or further guidance, use one of the following contact methods in our contact section.